Student Services Unit (SSU) provides a range of programs, resources and services to support different aspects of your life and learning at UTS - including your next steps:
- Help finding a place to live (student housing).
- Counselling for personal and learning problems or issues.
- Support because of my disability or ongoing illness.
- See a doctor.
- Help with career and work related issues (including employment and volunteer opportunities).
- Help with financial issues.
- See a university chaplain.
- Find out more about Peer Networkers.
- Find out more about U:PASS (peer assisted learning).
- Find out more about First Year Experience resources.
- First Year Experience Videos (external site); to view from your mobile device (external site).
Find out more about Student Representation
Information on Academic Caution.
Read current and past editions of UTS Insider, UTS's fortnightly newsletter for students.
Can't find what your looking for? The UTS Current students page has more information for current students.