Selection criteria for living in a UTS Residence
It is essential for you to be enrolled as a UTS student (excluding UTS Insearch) doing an undergraduate, postgraduate or research degree.
If you are enrolled as above, the following other considerations apply when reviewing your application:
- Previous academic achievement
- Year of study/faculty/program
- Gender balance
- Geographic origin
- Track record or interest in contributing positively to residential life
Special consideration may be given to applicants who have:
- Limited financial means*
- A relevant disability where the need for UTS accomodation can be linked to learning needs
- Gained admission to UTS via a special admissions scheme (eg. inpUTS, Jumbunna) or via an AusAid Scholarship.
* Set criteria are used by UTS to assess whether a student is experiencing financial hardship and is eligible for financial assistance. For more general information contact the financial assistance service.