University of Technology, Sydney

Staff directory | Campus maps | Newsroom | What's on

Rent assistance

If you are renting privately, you may also be eligible for an additional Rent Assistance benefit from Centrelink.

Payment rates and eligibility are listed on the Centrelink website - link opens another website.

Students on a Centrelink benefit and in UTS Housing Residences can apply for Rental Assistance, and may also be eligible for a UTS Housing Rental Subsidy.

If you are looking for private accommodation, the UTS Housing Service website provides up-to-date private listings.