University of Technology, Sydney

Staff directory | Campus maps | Newsroom | What's on

Fares Allowance

If you are enrolled at UTS in an award course and you have to live away from your permanent home to study, you may be eligible for Fares Allowance.

Fares Allowance may help with the cost of travel from your home to UTS to start your course, and from UTS to your home when you finish or discontinue studies for the year.

You may also be entitled to Fares Allowance for one return trip between UTS and your home during the study year.

External students may be eligible for Fares Allowance for one return trip during the study year if they have to attend a compulsory residential component of their course.

Details on fares, eligibility and claims can be accessed on the Centrelink website.